With July coming to a close, back-to-school season will be here before we know it! I’m hoping for a little more calm this August, with Mercury Retrograde ending in just a few short days. (Mercury Retrograde is real, y’all. I’ve had way too many weird glitches and communication snafus take place this month to be considered a coincidence.) Nevertheless, July was a great month for me in terms of rebuilding my health (more on that in my Happiness Project recap), catching up with friends, and participating in my very first live TV interview!
As always, I’m excited to share my favorite links and articles from the month of July. Be sure to share your own findings in the comments below!
- I absolutely loved this interview about joy vs. happiness, along with tips for rediscovering your joy and banishing the killjoys.
- As millennials, we tend to be more interested in wellness, but we’re also more susceptible to health fraud scams. This article shares tips for spotting those scams and turning our BS meters up.
- There’s nothing sweeter than this video of Lavar Burton reading Goodnight Moon to Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
- I’m in love with this skirt I recently bought at LOFT, and I’m excited to share that it’s still in stock!
- Are you a fan of escape rooms? Check out my recap of The Escape Game in Orlando to find out why you need to book a game ASAP!
- Wouldn’t it be fun to host a luxury wellness retreat for yourself from the comfort of your own home?
- There’s a selfie warehouse coming to Orlando? Sign me up!
- In case you missed it, check out my guide to visiting Montreal. (Spoiler: There may be a Harry Potter-themed bar involved.)
- I enjoyed reading Jordan Younger’s post about why being a spiritual person doesn’t mean being a doormat.
- These organizational products for your dorm room would also be extremely useful for creating space in an apartment!
What links are you loving lately? Sound off in the comments below!