Rise and shine! This weekend, I’m bringing Link Love back to Wellness & Wanderlust. For those of you who are fairly new to the blog, I used to regularly post a roundup of my favorite articles, videos, and other external links that I thought my readers might enjoy. As grad school began, the blog posts began to disappear, and so did weekly features like Link Love. However, now that I’m back to blogging, I’ve decided to bring back Link Love as well — this time on a monthly basis.
What are some great articles you’ve been reading lately? Share your favorites in the comments below!
- Planning a quick trip to NYC? From Nubiana shares her itinerary for how to spend 72 hours in the city, for those who have already crossed the tourist spots off their lists. My personal favorite? Dream Machine, an immersive dreamscape experience in Brooklyn. Anyone want to grab plane tickets?
- In our busy lives, we often forget how important it is to recharge. Krista (one half of the Almost 30 duo, a favorite podcast of mine!) writes about the value of a self-care week.
- I’m obsessed with my new Sunice sunglasses! You can now get 25% off on these and all other styles on their website with my code WANDERLUST25. Happy shopping!
- Vans and the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam have partnered to launch a new line of sneakers, shirts, and jackets inspired by Van Gogh’s artwork. I need a pair of Van Gogh sneakers now. 🙂
- With Labor Day just around the corner, Gretchen Rubin suggests using this holiday to think about your own work life and what you’re hoping to achieve.
- This post is an oldie but goodie: Meghan Markle writes about how realizing that she was enough changed everything.
- If you’re planning any international travel, make sure you know what credit cards to use. U.S. News & World Report has a comprehensive guide that features cards without foreign transaction fees.
- Ms. Twenty Something shares the six things she’s learned as a plus-sized bride shopping for a wedding dress. A lot of these lessons can be applied when shopping for non-wedding attire as well, but as someone who has experienced her fair share of dressing room meltdowns, I thought her message was a powerful one.
- Traveling healthy can always feel like a challenge, but Rachel Mansfield shares her favorite healthy travel essentials to make the process a whole lot easier.
- In case you missed it: check out my travel tips for a day in Victoria, favorite Central Florida brunch spots, and the three lies we need to stop telling ourselves.
Got any link love you’d like to share? Sound off in the comments below!