112. How Our Brains Resolve Symptoms of Anxiety with Rachelle McCloud
What happens when you’ve been in therapy for years but just can’t break through to the next step of your healing?
In this episode, we are chatting with Rachelle McCloud, an emotional wellness coach and mental health therapist who helps clients move through their symptoms of anxiety, depression and trauma into remission. Rochelle discusses the brain’s natural processes for healing and resolving symptoms, along with ways to transform through interventions like EFT, thought-filled therapy and more.
We also discuss what it’s like to be the “strong friend” and what we can do to change our mindset around healing, ways to hold space for ourselves during an emotional holiday season, and much more.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Rachelle
- Website: rachellemccloud.com
- Instagram: @rachellemccloud