Ep 68: Healing Our Bodies Through Ayurveda with Lillian Jacobs
What is Ayurveda, and how can we use this ancient science to improve our health?
Lillian Jacobs is an LA based holistic health coach and Ayurvedic health coach with clients nationwide. Ayurveda is considered the sister science of yoga and it’s a modality that focuses on treating the root causes of illness rather than the symptoms.
In this episode, Lillian shares her own wellness journey and how Ayurveda first came into her life. We discuss what Ayurveda is, how to determine your Ayurvedic dosha (your own body’s constitution), how we can keep our unique bodies in balance through certain foods and practices, healthier ways to structure your day, and self-care tips rooted in Ayurveda to help us lead healthier lives.
This episode is PACKED with great information and actionable tips!
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Lillian
- Website: LillianJacobsWellness.com
- Instagram: @lillianjacobswellness
This week’s episode is brought to you by Kitcaster, a podcast booking agency that specializes in developing real human connections through podcast appearances. If you’re an expert in your field or you have a unique story to share, Kitcaster can help you grow your brand and connect with podcasts that fit your niche. Visit kitcaster.com/wanderlust to apply for a special offer for friends of this podcast.