Ep 69: Embodying Our Divine Feminine with Elé de Posson
What does it mean to tap into our divine feminine? This week, we’re about to find out!
Elé de Posson is a business mentor, spiritual teacher and host of the Sacred Roots Podcast. She is also the author of two books, “The Self Healing Spiral” and “The Path of Femininity.” In this week’s episode, Elé and I talk about tapping into our divine feminine energy and how it can help us receive abundance in our lives. She shares the three feminine wounds we experience on an individual and collective level, tips for manifestation, and practices to protect ourselves from the negative energy of others.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Elé
- Website: EleonoreDePosson.com
- Instagram: @eledeposson
- Sacred Roots Podcast
- Free Feminine Gifts Quizz
- Book: The Self Healing Spiral
- Book: The Path of Femininity
Some of these links are affiliate links, which means I may receive some small compensation for purchases made.
One Reply to “Ep 69: Embodying Our Divine Feminine with Elé de Posson”