How do our homes reflect our inner selves?
This week, we’re chatting with Carrie Leskowitz, an interior designer and life coach, and author of the new book Om For The Home: A Holistic Approach to Interior Design for Your Overall Wellbeing, Body, Mind and Spirit. In our conversation, Carrie shares how our living space can play a role in our overall wellness. We talk about how to improve the energy of a room, Carrie’s CORE pillars of wellness, the most common limiting beliefs and how to overcome them, and how we can get rid of both physical and emotional clutter.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
- Check out my video interview on self-care vs. hustle culture!