How can women adjust (and thrive!) in this ever-changing workforce?
Our guest today is Heather Odendaal, co-founder of WNORTH, a global organization dedicated to women’s leadership development. COVID-19 has had a major impact on our workforce, especially for women, and we talk about some of the challenges women have faced as we adjust to this new landscape. Heather and I discuss the power of community when working toward our career goals, how to leverage technology to find more balance in our working lives, negotiation techniques, and important skills that will help us stand out as we work toward that next promotion.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says