We spend a third of our lives at work, so the culture and environment of our organizations can play a huge role on our overall mental health. Our guest is Jana Morrin, the founder of Speakfully, a workplace reporting platform that allows employees to document harassment, bullying, bias and other toxicity in the workplace.
After experiencing workplace harassment for herself, Jana created the Speakfully platform to foster safer environment for those coming forward with workplace concerns. In our conversation, Jana shares why documentation is so important and when we need to start documenting our own experiences. We also talk about navigating the gray areas, how we as coworkers and leaders can support someone going through a similar situation, how organizations can create safer spaces for their employees to come forward, and how we can practice self-care in the midst of any toxic situation.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says