We are diving into a little wanderlust today with our guest, Jennifer Huber. Jennifer is the founder of Solo Travel Girl, where she writes about the experience of traveling alone, not lonely. She is also the author of A to Z of a Solo Travel Girl, which is a fun read that offers practical tips for those planning their own solo travel adventures.
In this conversation, we talk about the profound impact solo travel can have on our lives, the power of building connections even when traveling alone, how to stay safe while traveling solo, and why this is actually the perfect time to prepare for your next solo adventure.If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with Jennifer
- Website: SoloTravelGirl.com
- A to Z of a Solo Travel Girl eBook
- Why You Should Be Planning Now For a Solo Trip After The Pandemic (Solo Travel Girl)
- Instagram: @SoloTravelGirl
- Facebook: facebook.com/solotravelgirl
- Twitter: @SoloTravelGirl