Happy March! February was a wild month, but we made it through. Wanderlust was limited this month, thanks to a nasty flu that put me out of commission, but my one-word theme of quality remained a major focus. I also experimented with Rent the Runway (love love love my new ELLIATT dress, which I definitely ended up purchasing), went to the UpTown Art Festival in Altamonte and the Vintage Valentine Market in Audubon Park, spent time with family, and spent time catching up with old friends.
I’m hoping to amp my blogging game back up now that we’re in the month of March. Check out my favorite reads from February and sound off on your own finds in the comments below!
- These adorable animals look like they are about to drop the hottest albums of 2020.
- In case you missed it,check out my recap of the Coral Castle in Homestead and why you should add it to your South Florida bucket list.
- If you experience social anxiety, check out these tips from Chalkboard Magazine to help alleviate that anxiety.
- I broke out my Crockpot for the first time ever to test out this pasta fagioli recipe from Salt and Lavender – delicious, and so easy to make vegan and gluten-free!
- On a related note, now that I know how to use my Crockpot, I’m excited to try out some of these easy slow cooker meals.
- I’m in love with these repurposed globes. Such a beautiful way to create a light fixture!
- Lady Gaga is now dating a non-famous normal guy, so it was fun to read his ex’s perspective on the situation. (I am so thankful that none of my exes ever dated celebrities after we parted ways!)
- Central Floridians, be sure to check out these foodie events taking place in and around Orlando in March. You’ll want to add some of these to your calendar!
Books I Read in February
- Island — Aldous Huxley
- Milk and Honey — Rupi Kaur
- Donuts: An American Passion — John T. Edge
What have you been reading lately? Sound off in the comments below!