Happy New Year!
As we begin another year of new adventures, resolutions, friendships, and opportunities, let’s not forget about new books. 🙂 An avid reader, I love to track the books I read from year to year, and although I read considerably less in 2017 than in previous years, it was so gratifying to set aside time for myself away from the required reading for school. I also finally knocked out one book in particular that had been on my list for a long time: Gone With The Wind.
Below are the books I read in 2017. (Click for recaps from 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016!) You can keep up with the current list for 2018 by visiting the Book Challenge page on my top menu or by clicking here.
Books I Read in 2017
- How To Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie (1/3/17)
- Orange Is The New Black by Piper Kerman (1/22/17)
- And Again by Jessica Chiarella (1/29/17)
- Food Freedom Forever by Melissa Hartwig (2/19/17)
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler (3/29/17)
- One More Thing: Stories and Other Stories by B.J. Novak (4/19/17)
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin (6/3/17)
- When Bad Things Happen to Good People by Harold Kushner (6/4/17)
- The Universe Has Your Back by Gabrielle Bernstein (9/17/17)
- Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell (11/30/17)
- Becoming ATHENA by Martha Mayhood Mertz (12/3/17)
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson (12/25/17)
What books do you recommend for 2018? Share in the comments section below!