Good evening, readers! It’s Homecoming Week at my alma mater, so I’m feeling the nostalgia and school spirit (even if my football team isn’t playing so well this year). I can’t wait to get decked out in black and gold at the game this weekend! What are you all up to this week?
Enjoy this week’s Link Love, and as always, share your favorites in the comments section below! 🙂
- Did you know that Pilates has been around for more than 100 years? I sure didn’t! Absolutely loved this eye-opening article about the history of one of my favorite workouts, which was originally designed to nurse prisoners back to good health after an illness!
- Mel Joulwan shares 20 ways to make paleo easier and more fun. (Great follow-up article to last week’s article from Stupid Easy Paleo!)
- A big thanks to my sister for sending me these awesome Harry Potter memes. You know me too well!
- Let’s hit the mall! Sarah Scoop shares the 10 items of clothing that every girl should have in her closet.
- This recipe for ranch-flavored baby carrots was pretty delicious and easy to make.
- As a fan of Gothic literature, I enjoyed this timeline of the genre’s greatest moments… Although I could do without the Twilight references!
- Choosing a career is tough, but these four tips can make the process a lot simpler!
- In case you missed it, check out my latest recipe post on the blog. 🙂
Things I’m Loving Lately
- Macarons. I tried my first one over the weekend as part of my 25 at 25 Bucket List!
- My NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder.
- The Morikami Museum and Gardens in Delray Beach. Look out for an upcoming blog about my experience there!
Share your link love in the comments and have a wonderful week!