Happy Hump Day, readers! I hope everyone is having a fabulous week and gearing up for an even better weekend. 🙂 This week, I kicked off a new 28-day workout program with an awesome accountability group, moved up to #1 in my Fantasy Football league, and presented as a guest speaker for a student organization at my alma mater. What have you been up to?
Enjoy this week’s batch of Link Love, and share your own favorites in the comments section below!
- This Extra gum commercial has gone viral, and for good reason — it is so sweet!
- NPR’s interview with Dick Van Dyke on his new book and enjoying old age reminds me why I like Dick Van Dyke so much! Definitely worth checking out, even if you only have time for the highlights.
- My friend and coworker Isaac put together this awesome list of the nine things that people who are making healthier choices are tired of hearing. I can relate to a lot of these!
- As a huge Harry Potter nerd, I loved this compilation of all the times Harry Potter was a gift we didn’t deserve. 🙂
- What if Harry Potter were framed as a teen comedy? This is what it would look like!
- Stupid Easy Paleo provides some awesome tips for making paleo easier and more fun.
- It’s harder to stay in shape in 2015 than it was in the 1980s. Here’s why.
- The Huffington Post shares six phrases more important than “I love you.” Great read!
- One mom wrote a letter to her daughter about how to know if you’re in love and what to look for in a happy and healthy relationship.
- I wrote this recap of my adventures at the Love Your Shorts Summer Rewind event in Sanford, a local short film festival. Check it out!
Things I’m Loving Lately
- Jane The Virgin is now back on The CW… and I still have a huge crush on Rafael Solano.
- This cover of Hall & Oates’ Maneater performed by Grace Mitchell.
- Receiving a Snapchat from the handsome Don Benjamin.
- Brainstorming with my mom and sister for my exciting new Twitter project!
What links are you loving this week?