119. Holding Onto Joy in Tough Times with Connie Monroe
Let’s continue our conversation on resilience!
This week’s guest is Connie Monroe, author of “Holding Onto Joy Through Abandonment and Divorce.” Connie is the CEO of Monroe Coaching, which helps women after their divorce, and when they either cannot or do not want to have children.
In our conversation, Connie shares what her own journey looked like, along with her tips for rebuilding our lives after heartbreak. We talk about how to choose joy, the power of setting intentions at the beginning of the day, ways to clear your mind and stop that pattern of rumination, and much more.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Connie
- Website: monroecoaching.com
- Book: Holding Onto Joy Through Divorce and Abandonment
- Instagram: @constancejmonroe
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/constancejmonroe/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/costaricamatasanos/
- Behind Within Her Podcast Episode: What is Generational Trauma: Part 1