Hey readers! For those who read last night’s post, you know that my 26 at 26 adventures have officially come to a close. 26 was an amazing year of self-discovery, travel, creativity, and the strengthening of old and new friendships. I have high expectations for age 27, beginning with my 27 at 27 bucket list. These experiences bring me so much joy, and I can’t wait to share my latest with you in the year ahead.
Feel free to follow along here (under the 27 at 27 tab on my main menu), as I cross off each item and provide links to blog posts throughout the year. 🙂
27 Things I’d Like to Do While I’m 27
- Travel to New Orleans for our annual mother-daughter trip.
- Visit the Back to Nature Wildlife Refuge in Lake Nona.
- Take a class at Total Wine.
- Travel to St. Petersburg to visit the Salvador Dalí Museum.
- Visit a salt room to try halotherapy.
- Spend the day in Miami.
- Take a boat tour of Winter Park.
- Hang out with the flamingos at Flamingo Gardens.
- Graduate from my MBA program.
- Take a bioluminescence tour.
- Complete another round of Whole30.
- Go on a ghost tour through Downtown Sanford.
- Visit New York City.
- Host a tea party.
- Go kayaking in Wekiwa.
- Visit the Maitland Art Center.
- Take a post-graduation vacation.
- Attend a performing arts show.
- Visit the Audubon Center for Birds of Prey.
- Pursue public speaking opportunities.
- Take a limo cycle tour.
- Finish an old writing project.
- Get my writing published somewhere new.
- Take a DIY class.
- Stroll through the Albin Polasek Sculpture Gardens.
- Tour the Stetson Mansion in Deland.
- Visit the Orlando Eye.
What is on your list this year? Share in the comments below!