Ep 89: Aligning With Your Purpose and Getting Unstuck with Tanya Cole-Lesnick, LCSW
How are the patterns in our lives keeping us from achieving our goals?
Tanya Cole-Lesnick has been a psychotherapist and coach since 1995. She received her master’s degree in social work from New York University after group therapy changed her life.
In our conversation, we talk about the power of group therapy and how working in group can help us uncover so many hidden lessons about ourselves. We also discuss how we can get unstuck when working toward our goals, breaking through the generational patterns that have been embedded in us, and how we can get in alignment and stop getting in our own way.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Tayna
- Websites: tanyacole-lesnick.com and groupwithtanya.com
- Instagram: @tanyathetherapist
- TikTok: @tanyathetherapist
This episode is brought to you by Vivoo. Use my code VALERIE20 for 20% off your purchase of Vivoo self-tracking sticks.
- Website: Vivoo.io
- Podcast Episode: Optimizing Our Health Through Biohacking with Miray Tayfun