Happy Hump Day! With Christmas just around the corner, you may have noticed a holiday theme here on the blog in recent weeks. Although my content will soon transition toward more wellness and goal-setting posts for the new year, I wanted to cap the holiday season with a festive Link Love for the month of December.
As far as life updates go, since our last Link Love post in October, I’ve been keeping busy with fun local adventures and have some exciting surprises for you coming to the blog in 2019. Since our last Link Love, I made a pound of chocolate at Farris & Foster, watched a UCF football game from directly on the field, dolled myself up for the Pineapple Ball, and so much more. I can’t wait to see what the rest of 2018 will bring!
What have you been reading lately? Check out some recent favorites of mine and share your own in the comments!
- Danielle from Central Florida Chic shares her local gift guide for those shopping in the Central Florida area. I can’t wait to check out Gatorlilly’s!
- In case you missed it, I also shared my favorite local picks for holiday shopping. ‘Tis the season!
- I’m absolutely in love with Best Life Babe’s 12 Days of Wellness in Orlando Challenge! I will definitely be taking this on in the new year. 😉
- A trip to Tampa is clearly in the cards for me! The Tampa Museum of Art has its Love Is Calling exhibition on display through February, and I’m already admiring the installation from afar. Who wants to join me?
- The Holiday Home Tour at Bok Tower Gardens is the perfect way to ring in the holiday season. Read more about the tours here.
- Will you be entertaining this year for the holidays? Check out the Goop guide to graceful entertainment without all the fuss, featuring tips from three top chefs.
- Saying no can be challenging, but Gen Twenty breaks down the ways we can say no without feeling the usual guilt.
- If you enjoy old-fashioned downtown main streets, you’ll love my guide to Downtown DeLand. The bonus? You can even enjoy it on a rainy day!
- Pop over to The Financial Diet to learn how you can create an environment you can thrive in.
- Looking for a fun way to experience art in Central Florida? Check out my guide to five local museums!
What links are you loving lately? Sound off in the comments section!