26 at 26: My Birthday Bucket List
Hey readers! For those of you who have been keeping up over the past year, I created a bucket list at age 25 to prioritize the fun things in life and to give myself something to look forward before my next birthday. I had a blast putting the list together and trying new things over the next 12 months, as recapped in my previous post, and the list brought me so much joy that I decided to repeat it at age 26. My birthday was just last month, and I’m excited to embark on new adventures in the coming year.
I’ll be crossing off each item over the next year on my 26 at 26 page here, and plan to write a few blogs in the next year about some of these experiences. Happy reading!
Things I’d Like To Do While I’m 26
Take a stroll through the Vizcaya Museum & Gardens in Miami.
- Visit a fortune teller/psychic.
- Take a marshmallow-making class at Wondermade.
- Attend a tea party or visit a tea room.
- Take a behind-the-scenes Disney tour.
- Get my writing published somewhere new.
- Watch a Bollywood film.
- Play a game of Dungeons & Dragons.
- Visit the Plant Street Market in Winter Garden.
- Pursue new public speaking opportunities.
- Take a mother-daughter trip.
- Visit the Orlando Museum of Art.
- Finish an old writing project.
- Go to a performing arts show.
- Complete another round of Whole30.
- Take a day trip to Bok Tower Gardens.
- Visit my best friend in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Practice meditation every day for a month.
- Read Gone With The Wind.
- Take a candy-making class with my family.
- Go to a pumpkin patch.
- Visit the Audubon Center for Birds of Prey.
- Take an Art Deco Walking Tour in Miami.
- Visit the CARE Foundation animal sanctuary.
- Tour the Flagler House in West Palm Beach.
- Visit the Wynwood Art District in Miami.
What adventures are you looking forward to this year? Share in the comments section below!
One Reply to “26 at 26: My Birthday Bucket List”