132. The Intersection of Ocean Conservation and Mindfulness with Joshua Sam Miller
This week, we’re exploring the intersection of environmental conservation and mindfulness, and how protecting our planet relates to our overall wellness. Our guest is Joshua Sam Miller, founder of Embodied Sounds, who has performed all over the world, including Burning Man. With a background in sound healing, Joshua recently joined the international film festival circuit with his Sounds of the Ocean immersive experience.
In our conversation, we discuss the power of sound healing, how environmental activism and wellness go hand-in-hand, ways to incorporate mindfulness into our daily lives through sound, and much more.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Are you ready to feel more energized, focused, and supported? Go to https://zen.ai/wellnessandwanderlust1 and add nourishing, plant-based foods to fuel you from sunrise to sunset.
Where to Find Us
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Joshua
- Websites: soundsoftheocean.com and embodiedsounds.com
- Instagram: @sounds.oftheocean
- YouTube Channel
- Facebook page
- Twitter: @soundsoftheocean