130. Spring Cleaning Your Mind and Space with Jane Stoller
The temperatures are heating up, so it’s time to begin our spring cleaning! This week, we have a very special guest, Jane Stoller, returning to the show. Jane Stoller is the founder of Organized Jane and the author of Decluttering for Dummies, Organizing for Your Lifestyle and more. (She was also our guest last year on Episode 71 of this show!)
With spring in full bloom, we’re here to discuss all things organization, from spring cleaning tips to decluttering your digital world and your business. Jane also answers a few listener questions. Join us as we learn some valuable tips and tricks to streamline your life and bring a sense of calm and order to your surroundings.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Are you ready to feel more energized, focused, and supported? Go to https://zen.ai/wellnessandwanderlust1 and add nourishing, plant-based foods to fuel you from sunrise to sunset.
Where to Find Us
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Jane
- Website: https://organizedjane.com/
- Instagram: @organizedjane
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/JaneStoller