127. Brewing the Perfect Cup of Tea with Jenny Tse
Time to spill the tea! We’re chatting with Jenny Tse, founder of Sipping Streams Tea Company, about all things sustainability, entrepreneurship, and — you guessed it — tea.
We dive into the many health benefits of tea and how it can positively impact our physical and mental wellbeing. Jenny shares her journey from school educator to founder of the world’s first geothermal tea farm, and we learn about how tea can bring people together.
I love a good founder story, and you’ll enjoy learning about this amazing company and the work they are doing in the sustainability space.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Jenny
- Website: sippingstreams.com
- Instagram: @sippingstreams
- Podcast: The Essence of Tea
- Book: The Essence of Tea
- Tea Education: universi-tea.com