Ep 86: Breaking Free From Generational Trauma with Ana Jones
How can we start to live in emotional freedom?
This week, we chat with Ana Jones, an emotional awakening coach who helps women break free from generational patterns in their lives. Through her practice, she holds space for women to reconnect with themselves and go into an expansive healing path. In our conversation, Ana shares how so many of us — women especially — are holding ourselves back through our feelings of unworthiness.
We also talk in depth about generational trauma: what it is, how it affects our lives, and how we can move forward on a path toward healing. In addition, she shares an intro to Akashic Records, how trauma bonding plays into our relationships, and why we are each standing in our own way.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Ana
- Website: LiveInEmotionalFreedom.com
- Instagram: @anacjones
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Podcast: Mil Mentes • Mil Mundos Podcast
Mental Health Awareness Month Resources
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- National Alliance on Mental Illness: https://www.nami.org/
- Resources from Mental Health America: https://www.mhanational.org/covid19
This week’s episode is brought to you by Kitcaster, a podcast booking agency that specializes in developing real human connections through podcast appearances. If you’re an expert in your field or you have a unique story to share, Kitcaster can help you grow your brand and connect with podcasts that fit your niche. Visit kitcaster.com/wanderlust/ to apply for a special offer for friends of this podcast.