Let’s talk about LOVE!
Today’s guest is Juan Lee, the founder of a nonprofit called Clear Journey and author of the book Love Made Simple: A Guide to Inner Peace, Contentment and Success. In our conversation, we discuss the message of love and why it has been made so confusing over the years. Juan shares what exactly love is and how we can use it to act on behalf of humanity, why the term “unconditional love” is really a misnomer, how we can begin to practice self-love, and reflection practices to help us really get aligned.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Juan
- Website: http://juanleetheauthor.com/
- Book: Love Made Simple
- Clear Journey Website: https://www.clearjourney.org/
- Instagram: @juanleeauthor
- Facebook: facebook.com/juanleeauthor
- Twitter: @lovemadesimple
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/juan-lee-6077907a
- Clubhouse: Tune in every Thursday at 1 p.m. EST to Agape Love!
- Email: email@example.com