How can we take care of ourselves after giving birth?
Our guest this week is Princess McKinney, female entrepreneur, author, doula and founder of BELLIBIND, a lifestyle company for women transitioning into motherhood. In our conversation, we talk about the sacred act of bellybinding during the postpartum experience to help mothers heal physically and spiritually. Princess shares tips for navigating the “fourth trimester” time after birth, self-care strategies for birthing families, how doulas can guide families into parenthood, sacred womb meditations and more. If you’ve ever given birth or are thinking about it in the future, this one is for you!
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Princess
- Website: Bellibind.com
- Book: Belly Binding: A Simple Postpartum Ritual to Reclaim Your Body and Heal Your Spirit
- Instagram: @bellibind
- Facebook: facebook.com/bellibind
- TikTok: @bellibind
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This contains some affiliate links, which means I may receive some small compensation (at no cost to you!) for any purchases made. This helps keep the show running!