Why are connections and community so important?
We are chatting with Arielle Leavitt, host of the You’ve Got Connections podcast. Arielle started out podcasting about the dating world, before pivoting to her new brand You’ve Got Connections earlier this year.
Business is done through connections, and how you connect with a person’s energy can make or break a deal. In our conversation, we talk about the power of connections and community, and how to nurture the relationships in our own lives. We also talk about the world of online dating and how to approach dating in a more positive way. Fun fact: Arielle even recorded one of her own dates on her podcast!
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Arielle
- Get 30% off your Zencastr Pro account here: https://zen.ai/wellnessandwanderlust