How can we navigate the confusing world of holistic health — without breaking the bank?
Meet Krista Berlincourt, an inspiring entrepreneur and co-founder of Kensho Health, a platform that makes it easy to find high-quality and affordable holistic health care. Kensho Health came to life after Krista went through her own healing journey, helping to take the guesswork out of holistic health.
In this episode, Krista shares her own personal wellness journey that led to the creation of Kensho Health, and why access to health coaches can be so transformative. We talk about why whole person health is not always a linear path, how we can create more sustainable habits, finding those “aha” moments of awakening in our own journeys, and so much more.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Krista and Kensho Health
- Sign up for the Fertility Freedom Workshop (February 5-6) with Innate Rhythm. Get $25 off your purchase with code VALERIE at checkout.