Happy February and Super Bowl Sunday, everyone! January was a whirlwind month for me personally, but I truly feel like I started the year off on a strong foot. 🙂 I focused heavily on my one-word theme of quality, took time to catch up with friends, enjoyed a beautiful day at the Blue Springs Manatee Festival, and gave a “fireside chat” at my alma mater to an audience of about 100 students. I may not have posted as much in January, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t enjoy some good Link Love. Check out my latest favorite links below, and share your own in the comments!
- An alpaca farm in Central Florida? Please sign me up!
- I was recently quoted in this U.S. News & World Report article about how to avoid overdraft fees and stick to your budget.
- For those who have to deal with open office plans, this article will make you laugh.
- This minestrone InstantPot recipe has quickly become a family favorite!
- Looking for a fun way to celebrate Galentine’s Day in the Orlando area this year? Check out my post for some inspiration!
- On a similar Galentine’s note, if brunch is more your scene, check out some of these hot spots in Central Florida.
- Curious about energy cleansing? Check out Mama Medicine’s tips for sage smudging in your home.
- Valentine’s Day evokes different emotions from different people. I always love to share this old letter I wrote to my younger self on Valentine’s Day about 4 years ago – the words still ring true!
- I’m always looking for ways to simplify my life, and this post from Fabulously Overdressed does not disappoint!
- As someone who gets easily overwhelmed by all the bad news out there, I loved these illustrations of 50 positive headlines from 2019.
Books I Read in January
- Gone For Good – Harlan Coben
- The Woman in the Window – A.J. Finn
- Little Women – Louisa May Alcott
- The Best American Nonrequired Reading – Dave Eggers
What links are you loving lately? Sound off in the comments!