Note: This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small compensation.
I can’t believe we are roughly a third of the way through the year! With the month of April coming to a close, I’m pleased to share that it will end on a happier note than March did. This month, I:
- Accepted my university’s 30 Under 30 award for outstanding alumni. (Go Knights!)
- Spoke to a sold-out crowd of students about my career and my company’s new brand.
- Experienced my first on-camera media interview — I will see it live on TV tomorrow!
- Booked flights for an upcoming vacation. (It’s about time!)
- Had an impactful psychic reading in Cassadaga (read more about the Psychic Capital of the World here).
- And more!
As always, I’d love to share some interesting links from around the web on this month’s Link Love. Share your own in the comments section below!
- We say sorry too much — and yes, I’m incredibly guilty of this one. Find out what we should be saying instead.
- How should you be spending your paycheck? Pop over to MindBodyGreen for personal finance coach Nicole Lapin’s tips.
- TopGolf is on my bucket list for this year! Read The Orlando Duo’s guide to the Orlando location of this fun attraction.
- Planning a trip to the west coast of Florida? Here’s why the Brooksville and the Chinsegut Retreat Center are not to be missed.
- While you’re in the Brooksville area, be sure to check out the upcoming May programs hosted at the Chinsegut Conservation Center.
- I’m only about 100 pages in, but Burnout by Emily and Amelia Nagoski has been an incredible read so far. If you’re experiencing burnout and sick of being told that a green smoothie is the cure-all, I highly recommend this book!
- I’m in love with these murals by Jonas Never that capture Central Florida history.
- If you love the great outdoors, you’ll want to check out these five ways to celebrate nature and wildlife in Central Florida.
- I absolutely love to read, and am appalled that I haven’t made my way to the Orlando Public Library yet. Check out CityWhit’s guide to the stunning Instagrammable spots in this beautiful downtown landmark!
- Trying to create more work-life balance? Best Life Babe has an awesome quiz and guide for doing exactly that!
- Is the future of glass art in St. Petersburg? Signs point to yes.
- One artist creates beautiful carvings out of everyday foods. Click for the awe-inspiring masterpieces!
What links are you loving lately? Sound off in the comments!