Hey readers! With my birthday just around the corner, it’s time to close the books on my 27 at 27 bucket list adventures and make way for a new year. (For anyone asking, I’m turning 21 again.) Every year, my birthday bucket lists expose me to so many new experiences, and I’m excited to see what the next year brings. 🙂
Feel free to follow along here or by tapping that 28 at 28 link on the main menu. I’ll also share links as I blog about my experiences!
Things I’d Like to Do While I’m 28
- Visit the Casa Feliz in Winter Park.
- Tour the Oak Haven Winery in Sorrento and go strawberry picking.
- Take our annual mother/daughter trip.
- Go to Top Golf.
- Take a coding class.
- See a movie at the Enzian.
- Tour the Howey Mansion.
- Tailgate at a UCF football game.
- Take a class at Total Wine.
- Visit the Avian Reconditioning Center in Maitland.
- Travel to a new state.
- Attend a performing arts show.
- Take the Mr. Rogers Walking Tour at Rollins.
- Get my writing published somewhere new.
- Complete another round of Whole30.
- Take a Christmas tour of the Pinewood Estate at Bok Towers.
- Attend a non-UCF sporting event.
- Finish an old writing project.
- Hike the Shingle Creek Trail to Pioneer Village.
- Take a Downtown Sanford Ghost Tour.
- Celebrate Smithsonian Museum Day.
- Visit the Bronze Kingdom art gallery.
- Take a weekend trip to St. Petersburg.
- Visit the Back to Nature wildlife refuge.
- Take an Art Deco tour in Miami.
- Visit one of the local springs.
- Go out for Magical Dining Month.
- Do the annual grape stomp at Lakeridge Winery.
What are you looking forward to this year? Share in the comments section below!