And that’s a wrap! Now that one chapter in my life has drawn to a close, it’s time to reflect on the year ahead and everything I hope to experience before my next birthday. As I shared in my recent post, each year I compile a list of adventures I’d like to embark on, and there are always a few surprises along the way.
Although my birthday was in September, it took me a while to get around to posting this year! Because of that, some of these items may have already been crossed off my list. You can follow along on my Bucket List page throughout the year, and I’ll be sharing recaps of many of these right here on the blog as well. I hope you’ll tag along!
Let me know if you’ve tried any of these or if you have suggestions for me in the year ahead. 🙂
2022-2023 Bucket List
- Go on a clear kayak tour.
- Visit The NightGarden in Miami.
- Get my writing published somewhere new.
- Go on a swan boat ride.
- Go on a Mount Dora Ghost Tour.
- Visit a lighthouse I’ve never been to.
- Travel to a state I’ve never been to.
- Go off-roading.
- Visit the trolls at Pine Crest Gardens.
- Make my own custom donuts at Pattie Lou’s in Orlando.
- Snap photos at Wall Crawl.
- Go on a turtle walk.
- Make my own candles at the Artifact Foundry.
- Take a workshop at Plante Design.
- Go to a tea room I’ve never been to.
- Take a Reiki 1 training.
- Resume the process of pursuing my APR.
- Try out a brand new workout program.
- Tour the UCF Arboretum.
- Embark on a mother/daughter trip.
- Earn my HubSpot certification.
- Take an Alfond Inn art tour.
- Attend a Creative City event.
- Take a ride on the Lake Nona Circulator.
- Go axe-throwing.
Any recommendations or additional adventures I should add to my list for the year ahead? Let me know!