It’s hard for me to believe this, but tomorrow is my 25th birthday! 🙂 The last year, with all of its ups and downs, truly flew by, and it’s so weird for me to say that I’ve been around for a quarter of a century. I still think of myself as a college student, half worried that I have an exam that I forgot about — not as a professional who has been in her career for two and a half years. Where does the time go?
In order to get a little more excited about my birthday this year, I decided to put together a bucket list of things I hope to do while I’m 25! I am looking forward to trying some new things and visiting new places in the next year, and can’t wait to share my adventures with readers. 🙂
I plan to blog about some of these experiences as they take place, but I will also be tracking them on the 25 at 25 page on my blog. Here are the things I hope to accomplish at 25!
- Leave the state of Florida for a vacation.
- Go to the Central Florida Zoo in Sanford.
- See a local performing arts show.
- Visit my sister in her new apartment once she leaves for graduate school.
- Go to the planetarium.
- Pursue public speaking opportunities.
- Roam around Leu Gardens in Orlando.
- Take a wine and painting class.
- Spend the day in St. Augustine.
- Visit the Morikami Museum.
- Go on a behind-the-scenes tour of Magic Kingdom.
- Apply to MBA school.
- Start a small side business for career coaching and resume writing.
- Ride the swan boats at Lake Eola.
- Take a Spanish class.
- Tour the Lakeridge Winery in Clermont and attend a wine tasting.
- Go berry picking.
- Attend a class at the East End Market.
- Try a meal from a food truck.
- Host a murder mystery party.
- Embark on another round of Whole30.
- Drive out to New Smyrna Beach.
- Watch a mob movie.
- Eat a macaron for the first time.
- Treat myself to a spa day.
What’s on your bucket list for the next year? Share your goals in the comments section below!