116. Protecting Your Inner Light with Zoe Whitehead
As empaths, what can we do to protect our energy while still sharing our light with the world?
Today’s episode features a special guest, Zoe Whitehead, a lunar light worker who helps her community align their lives with the cosmos. In this episode, Zoe shares her work to help empaths protect their light and set boundaries for themselves while resisting the tendency to “people fix.” We also talk about practices for raising our vibration, what “cord cutting” means and why it can be so impactful, how to survive the dreaded Mercury Retrograde, what we can do during the different lunar cycles to create more intention in our lives, and SO much more.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Zoe
- Website: lunarlightworker.co.uk
- Instagram: @lunarlightworker
- Lunar Light Worker Podcast