How can we heal stronger from heartache?
Today’s guest is Zara Marin Franks, an energy healer, author and coach who helps women rediscover themselves and what they’ve lost after a breakup.
In our conversation, we talk about the importance of sitting with our discomfort, finding the courage to be ourselves in relationships and beyond, the role of rituals in our healing journey, how we can incorporate breath work and more. Zara also talks about archetype embodiment — what it is and how we can use it to access those parts of ourselves that we’ve lost — and how to set intention through fire rituals.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Zara
- Website: zaramarinfranks.com
- Instagram: @zaramarinfranks
- Email: email@example.com
- Medium: @zaramarinfranks
This week’s episode is brought to you by Kitcaster, a podcast booking agency that specializes in developing real human connections through podcast appearances. If you’re an expert in your field or you have a unique story to share, Kitcaster can help you grow your brand and connect with podcasts that fit your niche. Visit https://kitcaster.com/wanderlust/ to apply for a special offer for friends of this podcast.