122. Why Everything Gets Better When Women Lead with Belinda Clemmensen
How can we fit in and thrive in a world that was not designed for us?
This week, we are chatting with Belinda Clemmensen, founder and CEO of the Women’s Leadership Intensive, and author of the new book, Women, Leadership, and Saving the World. In our conversation, we talk about the need for equity in the workplace and beyond, and ways we can start moving the needle in the right direction.
Belinda also shares how we can connect with what matters most to us, tips for creating equity and equality at home, how men can be a part of the change, and how to better navigate our fight, flight or fawn response.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
This week’s episode is brought to you by Kitcaster, a podcast booking agency that specializes in developing real human connections through podcast appearances. If you’re an expert in your field or you have a unique story to share, Kitcaster can help you grow your brand and connect with podcasts that fit your niche.
Visit kitcaster.com/wanderlust to apply for a special offer for friends of this podcast.
Where to Find Us
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Belinda
- Website: womensleadershipintensive.ca
- Book: Women, Leadership and Saving the World
- Instagram: @womens.leadership.intensive
- Facebook: facebook.com/womensleadershipintensive