Ep 78: Becoming a Transformational Leader with Heather Wickman, Ph.D.
What does it mean to be a transformational leader, and how can we get there?
This week, we chat with Heather Wickman, Ph.D., co-founder of Untethered and author of The Evolved Executive. Through Untethered, Heather helps her clients break through stubborn roadblocks through peak experiences like sacred plant medicine and equine coaching.
In this episode, we talk about how to transform our mindsets and navigate through change, how to practice Love in Action in our work lives, ways to deepen self-awareness and improve our self-worth, and how to practice radical candor without gravitating toward hostility.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Heather
- Website: BeUntethered.co
- Heather’s LinkedIn
- Instagram: @heatherwickmanphd
- Book: The Evolved Executive
- Take the free Growth Leader Index assessment
This week’s episode is brought to you by the Reclaim the Rebel Academy, which starts March 31. To register, visit https://reclaimtherebel.thinkific.com/?ref=efa488 today! You’ll receive a free signed copy of “Reclaim the Rebel” when you join.
For more info, check out Episode 73, featuring the program’s founder Lizzy Cangro.
Some of these links are affiliate links, which means I may receive some small compensation for any purchases made, at no additional cost to you. Affiliate links help keep the show running!