Ep 62: Optimizing Our Reproductive Health with Haley Smith, MScN
How can we take ownership of our reproductive health? This week, we chat with Haley Smith, a women’s health nutritionist and certified fertility awareness method practitioner. Through the fertility awareness method, Haley guides women to either consciously conceive or avoid pregnancy through their bodies’ innate rhythms. In our conversation, we talk about how the fertility awareness method works and how we can empower ourselves through our bodies’ fifth vital sign. Haley also shares tips for women looking to transition off of hormonal birth control, how men can prepare for conception, and nutritional changes we can make to support our hormone health.
As you’ll learn in this episode, Haley is also hosting the Fertility Freedom workshop in February 2022 with a group of incredible practitioners. This is a two-day virtual event for anyone who wants to learn about preparing their body for pregnancy and I highly suggest you check it out! Use code VALERIE at check-out to get $25 off.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Haley
- Website: https://www.innaterhythm.com
- Instagram: @innaterhythm_
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/innaterhythmnutrition/
- Fertility Freedom Workshop – Get $25 off with code VALERIE
- The Fifth Vital Sign by Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Iodine: Why You Need It, Why You Can’t Live Without It by Dr. David Brownstein
Some of these links are affiliate links, which means I may receive some small compensation for purchases made.