This week, we’re chatting with an inspiring female founder in the world of fashion. Erika Carrero is the founder of Elizée, a luxury footwear brand for women on the go. Her collection combines luxury with comfort, addressing the need for gorgeous heels that don’t hurt our feet.
In today’s conversation, Erika shares more about her journey from Silicon Valley CFO to Founder and CEO in the world of fashion, and how she worked with skilled cobblers in Italy to create her handcrafted capsule collection during a pandemic. Erika shares how nature can spark creativity and improve our wellness, the value of networking and mentorship, and what to do in her home country of Peru.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says