Link Love June: Literary Road Trips, Essential Oils & Staycation Bucket Lists
Hope everyone had a happy Sunday Funday! The month of June has reached its end, and if May was a little toasty, June here in Central Florida was a daily sauna. It was nice to get a break from the heat for a few days in Montreal this month, and I can’t wait to share the recap with all of you soon. In the meantime, let’s cool off with a few of my favorite links from June. Share your favorites in the comments section below!
- I’ve been fascinated with learning about the endocannabinoid system in our bodies, so I loved reading this post on the seven reasons why hemp is sustainable.
- I’m a huge fan of essential oils, but it’s important to know that you’re using quality products without misleading claims. Consumers Advocate recently published a study that analyzed 11 popular essential oil brands, sharing their findings on the brands’ sustainable sourcing, quality, safety and more. If you like to use essential oils to amp up your wellness routine, I highly recommend you read through this study!
- If you’re a bookworm and you love to travel, learn about how you can combine those two interests into a literary road trip this summer! From Kerouac to Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, the guide includes specific map routes to make planning that much easier.
- Speaking of travel, check out my tips for healthier travel so you can feel your best while adventuring.
- If you’re headed to Tampa, Faye shares her top Instagrammable spots for visitors to scope out!
- For my Central Florida readers, SunRail is a great way to get around town! Did you know that many of the stops are nearby local attractions? Pop over to their site for their guide to station destinations that may interest you this summer.
- Also in Florida: Solo Travel Girl shares 14 ways to love Florida this summer. This is the perfect way to begin your summer planning, if you haven’t already!
- Podcast alert! Melissa Hartwig, co-founder of the Whole30 program, recently started her new podcast Do the Thing — and I’m officially obsessed. The show not only features wellness topics, but also touches on budgeting, side-hustles, and so much more. Be sure to give it a listen!
- If you’re looking for other podcasts to listen to, check out my older posts here and here featuring some of my favorite wellness podcasts.
- Planning to stay in town this summer? Mom2Boys shares several tips for creating the ultimate summer staycation bucket list. These tips are perfect for families!
What links have caught your eye this month? Share some favorites in the comments below!