Link Love February: Cookie Monster, Mr. Darcy, and the Florida Everglades
Does anyone else feel like February came and went in the blink of an eye? This month has been an especially busy one for me, with a weekend vacation to Tampa and St. Pete, a day of park-hopping at Disney, a Breakfast at Tiffany’s themed dinner, the Orlando Apollos launch game, and a trip to Wonderworks, along with a two-week bout of laryngitis. My happiness project is still going strong, and I’m excited to share my recap of Month 2 on tomorrow’s blog. 🙂
What links are you loving this month? Check out my latest favorite reads below and share your own in the comments!
- As a fan of Clyde Butcher’s Florida landscape photography, I loved reading his insights on why everyone should care about the Everglades.
- Cookie Monster did a Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything). Cuteness ensued.
- Looking to up your Instagram game? Check out Kate’s guide to some of the amazing photo-friendly murals throughout Orlando!
- Orlando is getting a dog park with a bar? Count me in!
- The Yayoi Kusama LOVE IS CALLING exhibit may be gone from the Tampa Art Museum, but you can still check out the pictures from my recap and learn about some of the other great exhibits!
- If you’re planning a trip to the Tampa/St. Pete area, you’ll want to check out my guide to the Imagine Museum – a hidden gem and must-see in the area!
- Does anyone in your life need these Nicolas Cage sequin pillows?
- Some farms in England are planting stripes of wildflowers across farm fields to cut down on pesticides. What a beautiful solution!
- Meet the historically accurate Mr. Darcy, based on what historians think the character would have realistically looked like.
- Galentine’s Day is over, but if you’re planning a bridal shower, birthday party, or other fun group event, be sure to check out my top five local activity suggestions!
- As someone who frequents the Sanford Riverwalk, I would love one of these floating bungalows.
- Looking to make your life happier and healthier? Check out my suggested wellness podcasts, along with my top five book suggestions.
What links are you loving lately? Sound off in the comments!
One Reply to “Link Love February: Cookie Monster, Mr. Darcy, and the Florida Everglades”
I just stumbled on your post.
i m just reaching because i recently published a [Best Web Design in a reasonable Packages in Dubai.
We make responsive web architecture by our in-house Team and we offer boundless updates until the
point that you are cheerful. For Web outline master benefits in Dubai]
keep up the awesome work