Ep 23: How We Can Empower Young Women with Lindsey Turnbull
If you could go back and talk to your teen self, what would you say? In this week’s episode, we chat with Teen Girl Whisperer Lindsey Turnbull, the founder of MissHeard Media, all about how we can empower teen and tween girls to create their best lives.
We talk about ways to build self-esteem (for ourselves and the young women in our lives), navigating the comparison game in the age of social media, and the importance of meeting young people where they are. We also chat about how to honor teens’ experiences, help them feel seen and heard, and instilling in them that what they do makes a difference in the world.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Lindsey
- Website: MissHeardMedia.com
- Instagram: @missheardmedia
- Facebook: facebook.com/missheardmedia
- Twitter: @missheardmedia
- TikTok: tiktok.com/@missheardmedia