Ep 4: Remote Work Tips from a Digital Nomad with Asia Faoro
We’re tackling a topic that many of us are dealing with right now — working from home. This week, we talk to Asia Faoro, a lifestyle design blogger and copywriter based in Phoenix, AZ. Asia is the founder of her own creative agency, Dreams to Plans, and has been living the digital nomad life for a few years.
In this episode, we talk about the transition from office life to working from home, how to stay motivated and productive when you’re not in a traditional office, ways to combat that digital fatigue that everyone is facing right now, and tips for maintaining a work/life balance when your office hours don’t feel quite so clear. We also got the chance to talk about safe travel during the pandemic.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with Asia
- Website: DreamsToPlans.com
- Instagram: @dreamstoplans_
- Twitter: @asiafaoro
- TikTok: @asiafaoro
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says