Happy August, friends! The past few months have been a whirlwind, but I’m excited to be back to share more exciting content with you. Since my last life update, I’ve been to a socially distanced ambient concert, been interviewed for a couple of podcasts, participated in a weeklong influencer challenge and even visited family in South Florida for a while. We’ve all been mostly quarantined at home, so it was nice to spend a week and a half working from my parents’ house and getting some much-needed time with the dogs!
I have some exciting projects coming up that I’m excited to share with you all soon. If you’re not following me on Instagram already, pop over to my page @wellnessandwanderlustblog for exclusive content and other updates!
As always, I’m sharing the latest links I’ve been loving and articles you’ll need to check out ASAP. What have you been reading lately?
- I’m absolutely loving The Papaya Podcast and can’t believe I didn’t start listening sooner. Host Sarah Nicole (@thebirdspapaya on Instagram) talks about body confidence, life after major change and more. Subscribe for a little more positivity in your life.
- We may not be traveling much for a while, but it doesn’t hurt to be prepared! As an avid planner, I loved learning about these apps that can help you outline your next trip itinerary.
- If you are in need of some travel inspiration, check out this guide to the oldest buildings in each state. I love adding a little history to each of my trips!
- I’ve started dabbling in the plant world lately (trying to rescue my poor jade succulent!), so I loved these tips for creating a balcony garden to add a little more green into your life.
- Pet lovers out there will love these 38 DIY dog projects that you can easily build to create brain teasers, toys and other ideas for your pet to enjoy. (The denim dog toys are so cool!)
- I was recently interviewed for Apartment Therapy about fraud and identity theft during COVID-19, Check out my tips to help you stay safe in this time!
- During the pandemic, it can be hard to stay motivated, so why not take a class? Grab my code WELLNESSANDWANDERLUST for 20% off any class at Cudoo. I’m taking Digital Marketing, but they also offer courses on languages and various professional skills.
- Did you know that your credit score is your reputation as a borrower? I recently wrote this guest blog for Corporate Health Fairs Florida on what makes up your credit score and how you can boost it!
What links are you loving lately? Sound off in the comments below!