Summer may not officially begin for a few more weeks, but oh man, does it feel like summer is here. With “feels like” temperatures topping 100 degrees here in Central Florida, I am ready for trip up north. How is everyone else beating the heat?
May has been a whirlwind. This month, I:
- Hosted my very first Kentucky Derby party (so fun!), in a year that turned out to be one of the craziest derbies in history.
- Assembled my brand new bar cart all on my own (this is a huge deal if you know me and my difficulties with anything requiring any mechanical skillset) and now feel like a fancy adult.
- Threw a Dr. Seuss-themed baby shower for a close friend and went a little Pinterest crazy.
- Organized my second blogger collaboration of the year (read more below).
- And more!
As per usual, I wanted to share my favorite links from the month of May. Please feel free to sound off with your own favorites in the comments below!
- Are you in your late twenties and feeling completely out of sorts? It’s ok – you’re probably going through your Saturn Return! Check out Gala Darling’s tips for surviving this crazy time of transition.
- I loved the idea of creating a smile file to help you get through the tough times — so I made my own! Pop over to Yes & Yes to learn about how you can create a smile file, too.
- Solo travelers, take note! These tips are perfect for moms (or anyone who needs a break, really) planning to take a solo trip to unwind.
- What have you learned in your twenties? I wrote this letter to my 21-year-old self, with love from my 28-year-old self.
- In honor of National Travel and Tourism Week, I was invited to share my favorite Instagrammable spots in Central Florida over at Jazmin’s Voyage. Check out our favorite places for snapping the perfect gram-worthy shot!
- Being a great party host is a lot of pressure, so Lexi shares a few tips for making parties a whole lot more fun when you’re the one hosting.
- As someone who doesn’t usually get manicures in the salon, I can’t wait to try out these tips for home manicures that last.
- Looking for travel tips as you plan that next vacation? I teamed up with 11 bloggers who shared their travel advice with readers.
- The month of May is almost over, but these tools for Mental Health Awareness Month can be used at any time of the year.
What links are you loving lately? Share your favorites or drop your own latest blog posts in the comments!