Hello everyone! Just recently, I was fortunate enough to receive the Kreativ Blogger Award from the ever so talented Julie (Of a Writerly Sort). Thank you, Julie! To accept the award for creative blog content, I must share seven things about myself and then pass it on to seven other bloggers.
I’m still in the process of selecting recipients for this award (as well as for the Versatile Blogger Award and Very Inspirational Blogger Award), so stay tuned for those. Here are seven facts you guys may not have known about me!
1. I am learning to play the Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World medley on my new ukulele, whose name is Tiberias.
2. My closet is color-coordinated and the books on my shelf are alphabetized.
3. I made my acting debut this past year as Buttercup from the Powerpuff Girls in the school’s Homecoming skit. (There is a video somewhere on the Internet, but I will not be posting the link!)
4. One of my goals in life is to become so successful in my field of study that I am asked to give a TED Talk someday.
5. When I was in high school, I wanted to marry Adam Brody. Then I saw him on an interview and realized I actually wanted to marry Seth Cohen, his character on The O.C. Then I realized I really just had a thing for nerdy (but still cute) guys who listen to Death Cab for Cutie and make sarcastic comments about society.
6. I am a huge fan of roller coasters!
7. Rabid sports fans annoy me more than almost anything else.
I hope this gave you all a deeper insight into my life 😛 I would once again like to say thank you for such a lovely award. I am truly honored!