Back in my hometown until Sunday, I’m excited to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family and friends. With the crazy schedules customary of my family, we get to celebrate twice this weekend, and therefore I have even more time to think about all of the wonderful blessings in my life. Even when the semester feels like too much to handle, we have to remember to appreciate the little things in life.
In honor of this Thanksgiving (which we celebrated on Thursday and will celebrate again on Saturday), I would like to dedicate this Friday Five to the things we should all be most thankful for.
The Friday Five: Things To Be Thankful For
1. You have food on the table and a roof over your head every night.
2. Even when it feels like the world is against you, there are always those few people who support you regardless.
3. You aren’t Amber Portwood… or her daughter, Leah, for that matter.
4. You have survived Black Friday without becoming one of these people.
5. There are only a few more weeks of classes and exams before you can call it quits for the rest of 2010!