Healthy Veggie-Loaded Hash Browns
Want to sneak some veggies into your breakfast? Check out this healthy hash brown recipe!
- 1 whole white potato peeled
- 1 cup broccoli slaw mixed package of shredded broccoli, carrots and cabbage
- 1/2 bell pepper diced (whichever color strikes your fancy!)
- 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- Salt to taste
- Optional: Garlic to taste
Heat olive oil over medium heat.
Add broccoli slaw and diced bell pepper to the pan.
Spiralize your potato with the thinner blade. Chop up the spiralized pieces afterward so you don't end up with 12-foot potato noodles!
Add the spiraled potatoes, paprika, salt and garlic powder (optional) to the pan.
Cook on medium for about 20 minutes or until it reaches desired crispiness, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat and serve. Bon appétit!