Hey there, readers! 🙂
I began creating annual birthday bucket lists when I turned 25, and have been writing out new ones ever since. Below is the official bucket list for age 29. I’ll cross things off as they are completed and post links whenever I blog about any of these experiences. To learn more, check out my recaps of age 25, age 26, age 27, and age 28. Happy reading!
Things I’d Like To Do While I’m 29
- Do a tasting at the Formosa Winery in Kissimmee.
- Explore the Sunken Gardens in St. Pete.
- Go on a Mount Dora Ghost Tour.
- Visit the Howey Mansion.
Attend a fall festival. Attended the fall festival at Southern Hills Farm in Clermont on 10/13/19 – so fun! Explore Wynwood. Visited the Wynwood Walls for an evening on 11/30/19 – so pretty! Tour the Flagler Museum. Visited Flagler with my family on 11/29/19 – recap coming soon! Visit Southern Hill Farms in Clermont. Visited the farm on 10/13/19. Travel out of state. Visited the Georgia Welcome Center on 11/5/19. Looking forward to more extensive out-of-state adventures soon!
- Take our annual mother/daughter trip.
- Snap selfies at Wall Crawl.
- Climb the Citrus Tower.
Visit the Mount Dora Modernism Museum. Visited the Modernism Museum with my family on 9/21/19. Check out the recap (and other fun things to do in Mount Dora) here!
- Wander through the art galleries at Snap! Orlando.
- Go on the Orlando Eye.
- Scope out a new hiking trail.
- Get my writing published somewhere new.
Visit the Coral Castle in Miami. Toured Coral Castle – what a cool hidden gem! Stay tuned for the recap. Go to the Jupiter Lighthouse. Visited the Lighthouse and toured the grounds on 12/27/19 – stay tuned for the recap!
- Explore the Eau Gallie Arts District.
- Finish an old writing project.
- Watch a movie at the Enzian.
- Take a Mr. Rogers Walking Tour at Rollins College.
- Go to the Back to Nature wildlife sanctuary.
Begin the APR process. Took an introductory webinar on 9/16/19 and ordered textbook. Will begin taking preparatory classes in Spring 2020.
- Get ordained to officiate weddings.
- Attend a local sporting event outside of UCF.
- Schedule a reiki session.
- Go glamping at St. Louisa State Park.
What’s on your list for the year?