If you’ve been feeling burned out these days, you are not alone!
This week, we are chatting about all things burnout with Erica Fredenburg, a health and mindset coach and registered nurse who helps healthcare workers break free from burnout. In our conversation, we talk about how to identify our own sources of burnout, and what we can do to overcome it. We also discuss boundaries for creating a better work/life balance, how to be more present, and ways to build our confidence and thrive.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Erica
For more info, check out Episode 73, featuring the program’s founder Lizzy Cangro.