‘Tis the season for giving thanks!
This week, I sit down with Andrew Jordan Nance, founder of Mindful Arts San Francisco and author of several children’s books on mindfulness, including Puppy Mind. Mindful Arts San Francisco provides mindfulness instruction to youth in underserved San Francisco schools. In our conversation, Andrew and I talk about why mindfulness is so important for our youth to cultivate and how we as adults can better support the young people in our lives when they are dealing with their own big emotions. We also discuss why joy can sometimes be scary, how we can find the pleasant in the present, games to help us practice more gratitude, and how we can hold space for others and be more present in our conversations.
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Andrew
- Website: AndrewJNance.com
- Mindful Arts San Francisco: MindfulArtsSF.org
- Instagram: @andrewjordannance
- Check Out Andrew’s Books: https://amzn.to/3HTCyyI
Some of these links are affiliate links, which means I may receive some small compensation for purchases made.