Click the play button above to listen to this episode!
How can we use meditation to travel within? In this week’s episode, we chat with Jessica Bartolini, a meditation coach, mother of two, and one-fourth of the blog Family Wellness Wanderers. After they noticed they were spending a lot more time indoors and missing their sense of adventure, Jessica, her husband and two daughters left their home, selling everything they owned and traveling the world together as a family. On their blog and YouTube channel, they share their healthy lifestyle through yoga, meditation, clean eating and much more.
We learn what sparked Jessica’s passion for travel early on, and we talk about:
- What it means to “travel within” through meditation
- How to cultivate a meditation practice that works for you
- Ways to stay healthy while traveling, including must-have wellness items to pack on your next trip
- How we can instill healthy habits into our children and teens
- What Jessica and her family have learned from their world travels
- And more!
If you enjoy this episode, please feel free to rate and review the podcast on whatever app you’re listening on, and share with a friend!
Where to Find Us
- Listen on Apple Podcasts.
- Listen on Google Podcasts.
- Listen on Spotify.
- Visit the official podcast page on Anchor, with links to other apps, including Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic and Breaker.
Connect with the Show
- Website: WellnessAndWanderlust.net
- Instagram: @wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Facebook: facebook.com/wellnessandwanderlustblog
- Twitter: @moses_says
Connect with Jessica
- Website: FamilyWellnessWanderers.com
- Instagram: @familywellnesswanderers
- YouTube: Family Wellness Wanderers
- Free Yoga & Meditation 5-Day Kickstart
- 20-Minute Guided Meditation at the Pyramids
Some of these links are affiliate links, which means I may receive some small compensation for purchases made.